EasyFit ECO heads offer stylish good looks and a startlingly fast flush.
Enjoy the push-button convenience of an electric macerating head on your boat with the EasyFit ECO Head. Like the original EasyFit, the “ECO” features an ultra-compact design with a smaller footprint and inclined back for installation in the pre-molded head compartments on many boats.
Stylish good looks are complemented by a startlingly fast flush, which only takes about one second! Water consumption is low—just one pint per flush, which along with the economical price, is why the “ECO” lives up to its name!
Installation kits are sold separately to give boaters the choice between fresh water or raw water supplies. The Fresh Water ECO Kit (see Model 13587290) utilizes onboard freshwater and the vessel’s existing freshwater pump to flush. Using fresh water can reduce system odors, but comes at the cost of tapping into a limited water supply. The Raw Water ECO Kit (see Model 13587308) utilizes externally drawn water and a dedicated pump, which is supplied. This is a better choice for boats with smaller fresh water tanks.
- Inclined back fits against sloped hull
- Short height version for installations where mounted on top of a raised step
- Extremely fast flush
- Compact size with small footprint eases installation
- Type: Electric macerating
- Draw: [email protected] DC
- Features: Small footprint with inclined back
- Material: Vitreous china
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1 1/2" discharge
- Included Equipment: Bowl and macerating system
- Color: White
- Warranty: Two years
For dimensions and installation instructions, see the .